Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Photoshop Love

This month I began an online class, Photoshop Essentials, with Kim Klassen. She makes everything so clear. Great videos. I have played around with my PSE software for over a year not realizing all the potential. I would definitely recommend taking a class with Kim. In fact she is beginning a new "Skinny Mini" free class soon so check it out. While you are there also sign up for her Texture Tuesdays. Each week she creates a texture to share which you can  download. Just one example of why I love the mixed media art community... so willing to share. Here's one photo I've been working on from the class.





The other is the same photo from the post "Two Tents" that I took in Ocracoke, NC. It has had a bit of manipulation plus a texture added. I am loving the idea of playing with images digitally and then using them in paintings and mixed media. Does anyone else do this?


2 comments:

  1. Testing for you Dale...I'm going to try first with my URL as suggested by Lori...Let's see..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...