Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hurry Scurry

I have almost....yes almost finished my trades for ArtFest. I am getting awfully excited and I have been thinking about being there for months. Now to help host a baby shower, finish Bible study, make lesson plans for the sub next week, and pack! Packing should be no problem as packing my art supplies takes priority. I figure a pair of jeans and a couple sweaters...what else could I really need to wear? We'll see. I always over pack. If any sees me in the Seattle airport, I'll be the one with paint oozing out of my suitcase and bits of fluttering ephemera will be in a scattered in a trail where ever I go. I'm sure I'll have lots to tell when I return and loads of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...