Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shutter Sisters One Word Project

So I jumped on the bandwagon and am making a real effort to publish a photo a day. The folks at shuttersisters.com are sponsoring Elevate the Everyday with one word prompts for the month of August.
Day 1 - Morning Rituals

Pretty much describes the beginning of everyday for me.

Day 2 - Your favorite space

I love any beach anywhere, but Ocracoke Island may be one of my top five. Here is where I fell in love with my husband and where one can fall in love with the memories of an era from long ago. Ferries are the only way to reach the island outside of private planes. Once there we mostly get around on foot or bicycle. Life slows to a gentle pace.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...