Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Do Fortune Cookies Tell the Truth?

I am still cleaning, rearranging and taking apart my studio to make it more creatively friendly. This is what I found amongst much ephemera lurking in a drawer.


How cool is that? I think that when I first saved this it was in the spirit of hope. Now that I am keeping it; it  is now my talisman, my inspiration to succeed in becoming who I am meant to be.
My trip to find some suitable storage for my soon to be remodeled studio was successful. I'm excited to see the way it is coming together and to show it to you.

4 comments:

  1. that is very cool! look at you go...14 followers! can't wait to see your studio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swore i left a comment here yesterday, but it's not here! anyway, anxious to see your photos...and love the fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dale, I have been cleaning and de-stashing and de-junking and reorganizing my space too. It's got to be done otherwise my creative muse will not return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saved a fortune from a cookie! Told me I would have a successful career in music :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...